Dry well pumping stations offered by Ecol-Unicon are designed according to individual Client’s needs. There are two types of dry well pumping stations depending on the amount of wastewater inflow
- ETS dry well pumping station used mainly in facilities where wastewater inflow does not exceed 60 m3/h
- ESS dry well pumping station with two-channel suspended solids separator is used in facilities where wastewater inflow exceeds 60 m3/h
Ecol-Unicon dry well pumping stations have CE marking according to PN-EN 12050-1:2002.
- the possibility of servicing the technological part of one of the two inflow circulations during the work of the dry well pumping station;
- total elimination of odours
- the body is made from stainless steel – no need for using additional anti corrosion coating
- fast and easy access for servicing to all technological components of the unit – the pumps, the separator, flexible flaps of the separator, check and cutoff fittings and the inflow pipeline divider;
- the possibility of using pumps from different producers, selected individually on the basis of the project design or according to the Client’s requirements;
- suspended solids separation and no physical contact between the pump’s rotor and the impurities, which prolongs its life and allows to use the pumps having lower flow passage and higher efficiency – economic operation.